ask: My fiance looks at porn all the time. why ?

My fiance and i have been engaged now for two years. we have a son together who is 23 months old. it seems like since we were dating he has always looked at porn, always. he saves it on his phone and its all throughout his browser history. even when he should be working its there. i don't know what to do anymore ? We have been going to church a lot and have been saved and i told him its not holy or Christian like to look at porn but he just says its normal all guys do it. it really hurts my feelings and i all real have low self esteem because after our son i have stretch marks everywhere and there is nothin i can do about them. nothin will work for mine. and my boobs are less than perfect now. stretch marks and they sag from being pregnant. i don't know what to do about this. i told him it hats me because he looks at here perfect girls and i can never look like that ever again ! i have lost all my baby weight and everything hoping this would work ! but now I'm faced with my boobs and stretch marks and i can't do anything about them. what should i do about this ? i love him so much we have been together for almost 4 years we have a healthy sex life but i still feel like my body is not what he wants. and the pictures are always blonde people so i put highlights in my hair just for that ! This is causing so much pain an problems for me and our relationship. please help. and if you know any secrets for stretch marks and how to make your boobs perk again, please share

I don't really think getting rid of stretch marks will help, or trying to perk up your boobs.

Since your fiance has been watching porn since he met you (and likely before) then the way you look after having a baby has nothing to do with it (and I am sure you look great!).

If it's disturbing you, tell him you want to talk about it. He sounds like he may have an addition to it. I often think that even if a guy has it on his phone, as well as his computer or laptop/DVDs/watches it online, there may be some kind of addiction going on.

If he doesn't stop or doesn't want to stop, then you may have to accept that this is the way he is. You can't force someone to stop. But you need to have a serious discussion with him, face-to-face, to work it out.

Let us know how it goes,

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: