my finger turned black, and feels numb . should I be concern.

You haven't given us any additional information so I would say yes, you need to get medical attention straight away.

Did this happen out of the blue or were you hit in any way? Did you fall? Do you have a history of diabetes? All these situations could be the cause.

You may have something called Achenbach Syndrome - take a look here but also put a call into your doctor. http://www.empowher.com/skin-hair-amp-nails/content/mystery-purple-finger-what-could-have-caused-it

Blood Conditions