THIS IS MY FIRST TIME! Had an unprotected sex (broken condom) on March 21th, took plan b 16 hours later.

By March 23, 2015 - 10:50pm

My period was usually not accurate. My last period was March 08th, I'm not sure if I'm ovulating or after it.

Today, I had a feeling of "period", but just the feeling.

Any actions I should do? When I should take pregnancy test? I'm worried!

Dear Anon Thanks for your post! I'm not really sure there is a problem here, you're not even late. Give yourself a couple of weeks and if you don't get your period, take a test. The fact that you took Plan B really decreases your risk for pregnancy but it can also affect your menstrual cycle. SusanMarch 24, 2015 - 4:38am