Cancer

Cancer Guide

ask: My friend was diagnosed with Adirnol Cancer and I would like to know what is the color for that type of cancer?

Heavensent7963@aol.com

Now, I can have my name by it--- this was written by me....

No, that is not right... Leiomyosarcoma - is the one that is purple; now if you want to do for that cancer- You can use Lavender- which is for all types and if you do not like that light of a purple. They also say that rainbow is for all. My mother had the same cancer- which she passed away from less than a year ago- they say that can use Orange for that cancer. I make jewerly and things from out of beads- cancer bracelets and etc; are some of the things that I do as well, so I have too know ALL the colors to be able to do this- And there are times I have to look into the books to let me know, So, that is also what I did here. So, I am not wrong, But when you say purple- people will think "Purple" but that is not the real color for ALL cancers. Just like I had stated it is LAVENDER

Pat Elliott HERWriter Guide

Thanks for looking out for your friend. Adrenal cancer does have a specific ribbon color, but purple is a general color used for all cancers and you can certainly wear a purple ribbon for your friend.

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

Have you ever participated in a clinical trial?: