My girlfriend has hpv, and I prolly have it too, Can we still have sex?

We're both 19, and we havent had sex it two months. Not that it matters in my case. I love her no matter what. But she seems to be getting bored and annoyed with me. Back when we having sex, she wasn't like that. What should I do? If we can have sex, how do I bring it up?

Her having HPV is definitely playing an integral part in our lack of sexual contact. She's pretty sure she's already given it to me. She doesn't want to "reinfect" me. I read somewhere online that once a couple has it that there's no "ping pong" effect. I'm just wondering if that's true.
On that note, If we can, How do I approach her with it?

You have a question about the ability to have sex with HPV as your title question and the body of your text is on another topic. Can you help update a little so we can help you further?

Yes, you can still have sex with HPV. Using a condom helps guards against spreading it but condoms are not fully reliable as transmission is made via skin-to-skin contact rather than body fluids. It's a risk both if you will have to take.

As far as the body of your post - are you saying that you believe your girlfriend is bored with your relationship, or that HPV is playing an integral part in your lack of sexual contact?

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide