Is my girlfriend pregnant?

So me and my girlfriend met up somewhere where we like to hang out at and when we met up we were talking for a bit then hugging and cuddling and then in less than 15 mins started kissing. We kissed for about 3-4 hours almost continuously after the first house I began to get so called horny and I in a way "ced" in my pants but we had our clothes on and everything but she sat on my lap then she had to go home a little later so when she was on her way home she texted me saying her stomach hurts and I got worried and asked why what's wrong she said she wasn't sure so when she got home she had to throw up and we got even more worried. Can any of this lead to a pregnancy were really hoping it doesn't please help asap that k you

Pregnancy cannot occur when there are clothes on and no sex. It doesn't matter if you ejaculated or not, sperm is not water - it can't penetrate clothes. You just made out with clothes on.

Your girlfriends illness has nothing to do with her make-out session with you or pregnancy. She probably picked up a virus somewhere.

It's concerning you think this could lead to sex - please take at look at our Sex101 section to learn more about how sex works: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101