my girlfriend took next choice then we had sex again and she took the second tablet as directed, but she missd her period, could she be pregnant?

Myy girlfriend and me have bin stressin out for the past few days, her last period was on the 8th of july, and its mid August. We had unprotected sex on monday the 6th and the next day I gave her the next choice pill and we figured hey why not make it worth it. So we had sex again. She took it around 11am on tuesday the 7th. so like I said we had unprotected sex again and then she took the second tablet that night. We waited a few days for her period and nothing. Were really stressing out, on the box it states that next choice can delay her period. my girlfriend said not to worry until the 14th with is tomorrow (today is the 13th of August) wed really appreciate it if you'd help us. Thank you

Could she take the Pregnancy test naw? Or is it still to early? Thanks for the response

Unfortunately you made a mistake by thinking that this Pill would somehow carry through to having unprotected sex again. It only works for one time, so making it "worth it" doesn't work.

It's a good idea for her to take a pregnancy test but hopefully her period is just delayed due to the side effect of delayed periods after taking emergency contraception.

Using condoms can avoid all of this.

Good luck to both of you,