My Grandma has Vaginal Bleeding Even Though It's After Menopause

My grandma for awhile has felt like she has something to push out of her vagina (almost as if a mother has when they're giving birth), but there's nothing really there (she says). Today, she had blood coming out of her vagina, and its been ages since she's stopped having her period (she is 65) and we fear its a serious medical issue, and my aunt suggested cancer but we don't know and hope its not.

She does not have the find right now for a checkup with a doctor and she does not live in the United States and so she can't receive medical attention right now so PLEASE help with suggestions on what may be wrong with my grandma?

We can only hazard a guess for what's going on as your grandmothers is going to have to find a way to see a doctor. What country does she live in?

If she is feeling something coming out of her vagina then she may have what's called a prolapse. This could be a prolapse of the uterus or the bladder. This means her uterus or bladder has become displaced can literally be "falling out" of the vaginal cavity .

Read more here:

As to her bleeding, she may have some kind of growth or hormonal disorder that is causing this. But she really needs to find a way to see a doctor for an examination.