Q: 

My height is 6'2" and my age is 14 years. How I can stop my height

i am worried about my height as it is 6'2" as on today and my age is 14 years only please guide which test and treatment is required to control it.

Anonymous

I want to stop my increasing height could you please help me for this?

Anonymous

hi im a 15 year old girl and 5″7,5. my mom is 5″9 and my dad 6″2. i dont want to get any taller what do you think is my final height, have i reached it ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Cannot predict your final height. You will know once you have stopped growing, which could be in the next few years.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello i am 16 year boy my height is 6.1 feet is this okay? I am worry about my height

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A height of 6 feet is certainly okay at age 16, especially if one or both parents are tall.

Regards.

Anonymous

hi,I am 14 years old,my height is 5'11,my Father height is 5'6_7 and mother height is 4'5,is this normal?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you recently had an exam with your pediatrician? Height and weight are checked and your doctor would have commented on this.

It sounds normal to me. Height is determined by genetics and environment. So, you are lucky to have inherited "tall" genes from your relatives and must be eating a healthy diet.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi im really in trouble. Can u guide me to block my height . Im 16 and my height id 6.3 and my weigjt is 67 . Is everything normal . I just want to block my height

Hello Anon

Your weight is very low for someone of your height but you should see a doctor. There is nothing you can do or take to stop your height. Please address your concerns to your parents/doctor.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is nothing that you can do to block your height or stop growing. You may be getting close to the end of your adolescent growth period.

About your weight, is that 67 kilograms or 67 pounds?

Human Growth Hormone

Human Growth Hormone Guide