Q: 

My height is 6'2" and my age is 14 years. How I can stop my height

i am worried about my height as it is 6'2" as on today and my age is 14 years only please guide which test and treatment is required to control it.

Anonymous

i am worried about my height as it is 5'11" as on today and my age is 18years only please guide which test and treatment is required to control it.

Hello Anon

Are you make or female?

A person has stopped growing at the age of 18 so you probably won't grow anymore.
If you are male, your height is not considered to be tall. If you are female, you are far taller than average - but this is not considered extreme by any means.

Anonymous

i am worried about my height as it is 5'11" as on today and my age is 18 years only please guide which test and treatment is required to control it.

Hello Anon

Are you male or female?

5'11" is not exceptionally tall for a man and is tall for a woman but not exceedingly so. Men and women have stopped growing by age 18 so you should not grow any more.

Anonymous

hey i am deepak and i am 6.2 feet tall my age is 19 and my weight is 80 kg it is okay or i am very tall

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello deepak,

A height of 6 feet 2 inches and a weight of 176 pounds, sounds okay.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi I'm a 15 years old boy and I'm 180 cm tall. How to stop being tall because I'm suffering because my friends and my family is at average height for their age.pls reply

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is no way to stop your growth. Your body will stop when you have reached the end of your adolescent growth time.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi i am 19 year old boy and my height is 6.2 & my mother height is 5.3 and father height is 5.7 feet , my height is normal or not or I'm suffering from gigantism

Anonymous

I am 17 years old my height is 6.0 how stop it how gain weight

Human Growth Hormone

Human Growth Hormone Guide