my height is 6'2" and my age is 14 yeras. How i can stop my height

i am worried about my height as it is 6'2" as on today and my age is 14 years only please guide which test and treatment is required to control it.

Anonymous

Hi im really in trouble. Can u guide me to block my height . Im 16 and my height id 6.3 and my weigjt is 67 . Is everything normal . I just want to block my height

Hello Anon

Your weight is very low for someone of your height but you should see a doctor. There is nothing you can do or take to stop your height. Please address your concerns to your parents/doctor.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is nothing that you can do to block your height or stop growing. You may be getting close to the end of your adolescent growth period.

About your weight, is that 67 kilograms or 67 pounds?

Anonymous

Hi I am 15 years old and i am 5,11"( i am male )
is it is normal height or not. My dad height is 5,8 " and my mom is 5,6".

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I think your height for your age, and taking into account the height of each of your parents, this is normal.

Regards,

Anonymous

I'm 5"10/5'11 and I'm a 15 year old girl.... How do you stop growing??!

You are very tall but not extremely tall for a 15 year old female.

Height is often due to genetics.

If you are worried that your height is getting out of control, please talk to your doctor - have your parents take you.

Anonymous

Hi am deepak my height is 190cm my age is 20 .i am male .my wieght is 65. Hot control the height

Anonymous

Hi.. I am of 18years old nd 5,11"
...is it is normal height or not ?? Pls tell me

Are you male or female?

Height is often due to genetics.

If you are male then your height is perfectly normal. If you are female then it's a tall height but nothing too out of the ordinary. If you are worried that your height is getting out of control, please talk to your doctor.

Human Growth Hormone

Human Growth Hormone Guide