My husband can penetrate me during intercourse, I feel so painful

I concerned, because during intercourse, my husband do his best, but, I can let him penetrate in full due to painful in my vagina, even tried rubbing his penis against my clit and produces certain excitation on me, but can not reach an orgasm. I'm desperated, because need my husband inside me, Do you know why is this situation? How can I do it to resolve it? I had mastectomy on left side since December 2009. Could you give me some advice?

Thank you so much for your post and for finding EmpowHER.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with such a physical and emotional issue. There are many reasons for painful intercourse or even foreplay.

We have a wonderful advocacy sheet by one of HerWriters that I would like you to take a look at and it covers your exact issues. Please read it and let me know what you think -

Do you see similarities in your case? Can you identify with some of these symptoms and potential treatments?

Ultimately, you may need to talk to your doctor about this and possibly see a specialist.

I hope to hear back from you soon,