my husband has not had sex with me more than 40times in my 30s

By August 4, 2010 - 9:19am

i want my husband sexually. i like to have sex alot.,but latinas are'nt suppossed to like it.what am i to do?

Hi bealba,
Thanks for your comment and for finding EmpowHER. Here is a couple interesting articles about sexuality you may like to read:
I always thought the sterotype was latinas are hot-blooded sexual women. :)
But all sterotypes aside...
In my humble opinion, what goes on between you and your husband that you both consent to is your business and isn't for anyone else to judge. If you want more, the best thing is to have an open communication with your husband about your desires. If he's open to it, you can initiate sexual encounters more often and welcome them from him. Work on doing things to increase your intimacy with him which can be beneficial for lighting a fire to your experience in the bedroom.
Here is an article I wrote about low libido. It is directed at women's health, but could be useful in helping your husband if he's experiencing troubles with intimacy:
Good luck! Let us know if you have more questions and how you are doing.