My Husband n I have tried everything for me to have a orgasm and it hasn't happened.I've had my tubes tied 6yrs ago.Can this play a part in it?? I REALLY REALLY NEED TO KNOW.

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for your question.  The fact you have had your tubes tight, should not be the cause of not being able to have an orgasm.  Some of the things that can cause this such as stress, an illness, lack of sleep, certain medications and many other.  It's very important to get this check with your doctor, if it's affecting your relationship.  How long ago has this been happening?

It's been happening for a while now but we just kinda noticed it.