my index finger is numb and tingling along with my left arm,and my feet ache what can this be coming from

Are you left-handed? Even if you are not, you may have carpel tunnel syndrome from using your hand/arm too much, especially on a repetitive basis. Do you think this could be the case?

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/carpal-tunnel-syndrome

Can you tell us a little more about your feet aching? This could be from wearing the wrong shoes, to poor circulation, to being on your feet too much or even something like arthrtis. If you have not spoken to a doctor about either issue, I think you should make an appointment.

Muscle Injuries

Muscle Injuries Guide