My last MP was April 18, 2012 I have never been that late before. My cycle just began yesterday. I made an appointment with my doctor for a pregnancy test. Should I still take the test or should I wait until my cycle is over and then see my doctor?

I was more than a month late for my MP, should I still take the pregnancy, can I still take the test

If you have your period, then you are not pregnant. You can take a test to confirm and ease your mind,  and then there should be no need to visit a doctor.