my last pd started aug 2nd ended the 7th. on aug 29th o had unprotected sex and immediately after I took plan b pill... I have the cramps I normally would as if my pd had started but it hasn't yet... help?

I'm scared I could be pregnant. I've never taken the plan b pill but had to on the 29th. My pd as of now is 2 days late. I have the cramps as of I'm on my pd but not bleeding... help please

Plan B can interrupt the menstrual cycle for many women. You did not have sex when most women are ovulating, which in your case would be mid month so you likely weren't in your fertile period. However, there are no guarantees you didn't get pregnant.

I would say Plan B is the culprit here. So your cycle may be off for the next month. You can take a pregnancy test to confirm you aren't pregnant too, although it will most likely be a negative.