My last period was on 26th March and I used postinor2 on 28th and 30th of March and after a week I experienced spotting for 2 days. My period is 11 days late. I have done pregnancy test for five times and the result is negative.What should I do?

One of the normal side effects of Postinor 2 is a disrupted cycle.  You may also experience other "pregnancy-like" symptoms, these are also due to taking Postinor 2.  

You need to trust the results of the pregnancy tests at this point.  You are not pregnant, and your period will return to normal soon.