My last period was on Feb 7th why have I had no period since?

By Anonymous April 17, 2015 - 2:27am

I have been under IVF treatment and had 3 failed cycles, was advised to have a laproscopy to tie one tube and then under went augment of the same side ovary.

I have never missed my cycle and this is the first time I have experienced getting hot and sweaty during day for no apparent reason.

I have been under a great deal of stress and worried about this current situation. I am turning 44 in May.

I can assume you can rule out pregnancy completely? 

If so, missed periods and feeling over-heated can often be hormonally linked and could even be a sign of peri-menopause or even early menopause. 

It could also be due to the medications you have been taking while trying for pregnancy.

It's a good idea to talk to your doctor for advice.