My menstrual cyclr

By Anonymous February 19, 2012 - 6:21pm

My menstrual cycle is a normal 28 days. I just had my last cycle on Jan 20 for the usual 4 days. Then just 2 weeks later, i started spotting. A week prior to the spotting, while having imtercourse with my boyfriend, i experienced major cramps and we had to stop. I am now, technically 3 days late for my period. I've t. aken a hpt, could I be pregnant?

What were your HPT results? If they were negative then you are not pregnant. Spotting mid-cycle can be related to hormone changes and ovulation and is normal but if you continue experiencing irregular pain then you may want to see your OB/GYN.