My menstrual not accurate. Sometimes late 2 to 3 months. Sometimes it comes a week after my last menstrual.that means twice in a month.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Depending on your age, many things can be the cause and should be seen by a doctor to find the right treatment for it.  Conditions such as Hormonal imbalance, Menopause, Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis and many other can be the cause for a woman to have an irregular period. Like I said, you should see your doctor about this. Hope this was helpful?