My nipple looks infected?

By Anonymous April 17, 2016 - 2:30pm

Hello, so my boyfriend and i like to have rough sex and he has a nipple fetish. I don't really mind pain so I allow him to bite and suck all he wants. He's done it before and my nipples just looked like they scabbed a bit and the scabs went away a few days later. Well now, it has been a week since he played with them and my left nipple looks like its been cut and chunks have been taken out, it's partially scabbed over and it seems like there's puss looking liquid coming from the cut parts. What should I do to help heal it? And yes I've already told him to stay away from my nipples to which he agreed.

It does sound like you have an infection - your best bet is to see your doctor.