my partner is 22 years younger than me, I need help or suggestions on what to do about dryness.

We've been together for a year, he doesn't complain when I dry out. We've try a few lubes but nothing last long enough.

You don't mention how old you are - are you in menopause or post menopause? 

You may need more than a lubricant. You can talk to your doctor about a hormone replacement therapy that can make sex easier for you but you will need a full health evaluation first and if you have a history of breast cancer, you will not be eligible. 

One option is called a vaginal estrogen ring that is inserted by your doctor and lasts 3 months. It brings estrogen directly to the vagina and can really help. There are also estrogen tablets and creams that you can use that have the same ingredients and the same effect. Something definitely worth looking into. 

Have you heard of these options, Anon?

Here is a great question-and-answer from our ASK section including expert opinions, it's really worth a read:

Female Sexual Dysfunction

Female Sexual Dysfunction Guide