Q: 

My period is 10 days long. Is that normal?

It has been like that forever. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous

I have recently started to menstruate, but my period lasts for ten days and is sometimes really heavy I have to change pads like every hour. I sometimes get blood clots about the size of a penny but feel no pains in my abdomen. I have only spotted twice since then, is there any thing wrong?

Anonymous

I am 14 and ever since my first period they have lasted ten days long is this okay ?

Anonymous

My menstruation is over 15 days already, I already take meds. in order for it to stop but until now I'm still bleeding. Is their any suggestions or comment or advice that you could give me about my condition???.....

Anonymous

"this is the 7th day of my period. 1st 3 days i did not have any period flow but only blood stains. blood flow started on 4th day and now i'm on day7. is this a normal condition. thankyou

Anonymous

I am 13 and am on my tenth day of my first period. Is it normal for it to last this long? I don't really know who to ask as my mum went into premature menopause when she was like 15 and only had like 1 or 2 periods (IVF baby) does anyone know if there's something wrong?

Anonymous

I have been in my periods for 10 days now and seems as its still going further and I am having a severe pains in my adnominal areas and suffer from headache

Anonymous

I am 16 years old and normally my period goes from 5 to 8 days but this time it lasted for 10 days! That's not normal, right???
I have ovarian cyst, but the doctor said it is very small and harmless I should only check it every 6 months or a year. I guess I have it from my mother, but she gave birth of 3 and was pregnant in 4.

Anonymous

I started having long periods the older i got, now at 46 I have 10-12 days of bleeding and horrible moods swings for 2 weeks prior to the beginning of my period. I too wish it was shorter and wasn't spending so much time depressed, irate, unfocused and tired.

Anonymous

I don't even know what an OBGYN is honestly... and i have talked to my stepmom about she said i will be fine... she is a nurse but she never took me to a doctor, sigh, she might put me on birth control..but probably not, and they think i just have deoression so i have ti get meds for that -_-

Normal is different for everyone, but at 15 it sounds like you are having periods that are way too heavy and causing health problems. Do you have an OBGYN? Have you talked to your parents about this? I think you really need to see a physician a.s.a.p., but talk your parents about your periods and how heavy they are. Many teens go on birth control to help regulate their periods, which in your case seems to be affecting your health and confidence. Walking around feeling afraid of leaking is awful. I can't answer if you are okay, though, only a doctor can do that.