My period

By Anonymous March 26, 2016 - 3:48am

. Still comes regular between 28 and 30 daysbut it usually last seven days now It cut down count I should I be worried if I'm 42 years

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Usually shorter periods does not signify any serious issues. It is usually due to slight hormonal changes, which may be related to your age.
Danger signs to watch for include frequent, prolonged, or very heavy bleeding. Also watch for severe PMS symptoms.
If you have any other symptoms that concern you, see a doctor and get a pap smear.
Keep in mind that you can have a healthy reproductive system with light periods.
Considering your age, a lighter period can also signify early menopause.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article that talks more about menopause.