My period is 2 weeks late but I never had sex...is it just stress?

By August 9, 2016 - 10:47am

The last time I had my period it was from June 24 to June 29 2016. My best friend came home and we got together. I gave him a hand job but he came on himself and on my hand. I made sure to wipe everything off and so did he. I had a tampon in as well. Then I left for basic training a couple days later, then was medically discharged due to an allergic reaction. I hoping its just stress that's causing it. My friend and I are both in the military and it wouldn't be good for us right now if we find out we're having a baby and because we're at different parts of the continent. Any advise will help. Thanks!!!

Hi Sailor16!

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. Anon, please research sex education - to be in basic training (to prepare for possible deployment, I assume) and not understand basic sex ed is not a good thing. Take a look at this article here, I think it will help you a lot: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Your delays are very likely to to stress and a change in environment.

Good luck and stay safe!

how long do you suggest I wait before I start getting worried?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Sailor16)

Hi Sailor16

There is no need to get worried. Pregnancy cannot happen.