Is this my period

Hello, I was just wanting to know is it possible to have a light period without cramps or odor. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 1st of November. My periods never come on time. I have been freaking that I might be pregnant , or this is just a strange period please help. I have not taken a test, if I do will I get the right answer.

When was your last period? If it was 21-35 days ago then you have your period again.  Periods don't have to cause cramping and shouldn't really smell, as long as you shower daily and change your sanitary ware very regularly. 

A test will be accurate now.