My period is about 11 days late, and I recently had pink discharge. I read that it could be implantation bleeding, but I've never had sex before. Why hasn't my period came yet?

I've never had sex or have been naked around my boyfriend. I want to wait. We participate in outercourse, but I still fear the possibility of pregnancy. I've been stressing about being pregnant for about a week, and I've read every article ever written on the subject. I need some reassurance.

I recently had outercourse 3 days before my period. Now i am 3 days late. It was sort of aggresive and my outer vagina/vagina hurts after that. Since then, when i inserted tampon to check if my period was gonna come out soon, it has no sign except cottage cheese like discharge. Am i pregnant? Also i took emergency pill today incase im pregnant. Can someone help me please?

Emergency contraception is for when you have sex, not for when you don't have sex. So your cycle may be irregular for the next month.

We cannot tell a person if they are pregnant or not.

The discharge sounds like you may have a yeast infection - you should see a doctor.

But to you, do i sound like im pregnant? Possibilities?

So taking the emergency pill will affect my period that havent arrived yet then? It will be delayed till next month's due date? Or what cause it hasnt come out yet till now and its been 4 days :(

You didn't have sex, so no, I don't think you could be pregnant.

Firstly, you just need to stop stressing about pregnancy - look at the science: sperm must enter the vagina and meet the egg in the Fallopian tube for insemination. You sound like a smart girl - you can't get pregnant from making out! Accept it and don't stress. 

Do you know how stress can impact the reproductive system? It can, by changing the menstrual cycle so that it becomes irregular. This may be what is happening with you.

Letting go of these fears will help a lot and your period should be along soon - I promise!