my period is always hurting me I took some pain relief and it didn't help I don't know what else to do with my period cramps can someone help

Thanks for reaching out to us - I understand the pain that period can cause.

We have an article on ways to ease this pain that I'd like you to read: http://www.empowher.com/dysmenorrhea/content/ten-ways-ease-painful-period?page=0,0

However, I don't recommend one of the solutions #8 - having a baby! That's no reason to have a baby and my periods are far worse after having children! You can skip that part!

The birth control pill is often a very good solution too. I never had any pain when on the Pill. Your doctor can tell you the pros and cons about that.