My period came 14 days earlier and i have never had an irregular period.

I had unprotected sex 2 days ago and then my period started today. I'm feeling sick and for the last two periods I've been throwing up. I haven't thrown up yet, but I'm still curious as to why it came so early. The blood is pinkish and kind of red. And a few of my family members have had endometriosis.

Hi Anonymous, What your saying is highly possible to have hormone imbalance issues. Many women do experience irregular period and their are lots of reasons to it but mainly it would be because of hormonal changes. You can talk to your GYN about it and see if you can get hormone balance supplements which are very helpful, if you decide to get them always make sure to get them being organic.

This is unusual, you are right. There is a chance that there is some kind of hormonal shift going on in your body right now - or there could have been a possibility that you were injured during sex - could this be the case?

Bleeding occurring between periods is not normal so please see a doctor.