My period came 2 weeks early after eating the after morning pill

On 27th August, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. On 29 August, I ate a morning after pill given by my doctor. I'm not too sure whats the name of it, but I ate one pill immediately after my visit and another 12hr later.

My period is supposed to come on 17th September, but today, 3rd September, I started bleeding. I'm not sure whether its a full fledged period or not. I'm also having mild cramps. Is this a proper period? Or should I wait for 17th September? Thank you!

Thank you!

Does this mean that my period cycle has been restarted? my period is supposed to come today but it hasn't. I have been experiencing clear / white discharge over the past few days

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
The bleeding you are experiencing is not your regular period. It is a common side effect of emergency contraception. You can also experience: nausea, cramping, tender breasts and a disrupted menstrual cycle.

Emergency Contraception