My period cycle okay?

I just started the pill in July. I got my period JUly 10th (friday) and started the pill on sunday july 12. My period ended on the 16th or 17th(thursday or friday). I finished the 3 weeks of my pill pack and now are on the sugar pills. I am spotting, i guess, and i have cramps and getting my period. I got my "spotting" yesterday sunday Aug 2nd, and i'm wondering is this okay?

Thank you, I just have the worst cramps and its so light!

Thanks for your post. This is normal, so nothing to worry about. Now that you have started your birth control pills you should see that you start to get your periods around the time of your placebo week-- completely normal, this is the week you shed the lining of your uterus. The fact that it is a little earlier is nothing to worry about. Good Luck :-)