My period is exactly 9 days early!!!!!!

By Anonymous December 6, 2014 - 3:05pm

I'm 28 . Two children. Tubal ligation since 2011... Cut and burn as far as I know. Never had any pregnancy scares or anything since then. I track my period like clockwork every month for the last three years. My period started Nov. 19th and ended Nov. 23 ... I wasn't supposed to get my next period until Dec. 13th.. I got my period again Dec.4th!!!! 9 days early. Is this normal.. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME. No birth control because I had my tubal and I'm married so..... .. No diet change. Like what is going on ?????????

Periods can randomly be late or early due to a change in body chemistry or a hormonal shift - something we can't control and is not that unusual. If you are worried, see your doctor but to me, it's just an early period, even if it's not something that happens to you. Our bodies change as life goes on.