My period has Been a month late twice!

Last month my period was a month late had gotten my period the usual 5 days then it went away then not even 5 days later I had gotten yet another long period? It went away. Now again it was a month late and had received my period?! No unusual pains or anything what's going on with my body?!

Sometimes our periods are late-- this can be normal depending on what we're going through at the time. If you're period has been a month late twice, then this could happen if you've had a lot of stress, been ill, had extreme weight loss, weight gain, or changed your exercise patterns. If you are in your teens to early twenties-- irregular periods are very common.

If this continues, you may want to give your doctor a visit so that s/he could run proper tests and see what the cause may be.

All the best,