Pregnancy Guide

misvives HERWriter Guide

ask: My period isn't due for two weeks but my uterus is sore and I'm having cramps off and on could I be pregnant or maybe ovulating?

Anonymous

Hi im wondering if someone could shed some light. I have a child from a previous relationship and now my partner and I are trying again. Since having my first my periods never really went back to my normal cycle of 28 days but stayed at 40 but regular and spot on each month. Except last month it was 4 days early and was lighter than usual. Over the last week I have been very naudeated, tired, achy, emotional etc. Can anyone shed any light?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Unfortunately this is all a bit too vague to know for sure. I suggest you take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. How old are you?

Hi im 23 had my first child when I was 20. Also over the last few days I have been a little crampy and my periods not due for at least another 7 days. I have done a test it was neg but later seemed as if a faint positive appeared unless thats just me seeing things.

Hi again,

The reason I asked your age was to gauge if getting older was causing changes in your cycle but you are still very young so likely not. 

A faint sign is considered a positive sign for pregnancy, even if it's very faint. If you don't get your period when expected, then re-test but if there was an actual faint line there, consider yourself pregnant until you retest. 

Good luck !

Thanks hopefully this will be it fingers crossed. We shall soon see I have worked out 2 possible dates im roughly due on the 36th day which is the 14th and the 40th day being the 18th. So I have around 9 days max to wait.

Anonymous

I have a. History of ectopic pregnancies, my menstral cycle is usually spot on. My last period was lighter than usual. Now my period is two weeks early and I have heavy bleeding and clotting major cramps that have now dissipated but the bleeding has continued. Heavy, did I miscarry again?

Thanks for your post. 

We cannot say if you had a miscarriage, but ectopic pregnancies can be dangerous, as you know, so I suggest to see a doctor as soon as you can. 

Please keep us posted! 

Anonymous

Hi.. I have a history of cyst, I only have half my right tube and my left tube is infected. But I haven't been feeling the best, my stomach has been hurting, I've been feeling dizzy,nausea, lower back and I just don't feel the same so the only thing that stop that was food. My Ob put me on p-vitamins with extra iron which now I can take without getting sick so my boyfriend mom keep saying I'm already pregnant bc of the vitamins.. but its only been two weeks after my last period! I too a test which was negative but it might be to early to tell! What should I do

What are p-vitamins? Pre-natal vitamins? These do not help a person to get pregnant - they simply encourage a healthier pregnancy by adding supplements like iron and folic acid as well as many other vitamins and minerals.

You may be pregnant or you may have some kind of virus that is making you feel unwell. Don't overthink everything - just wait for your period and if it doesn't come when expected, take a test.

Anonymous

Help!

I am on the nuvaring and am normally very good with timing! But this month I didn't have one when I needed to put it back in so I was about five days late putting it in. About two weeks after I woke up with really bad pain in my uterus area. It hurts to touch, bend, cough and sneeze. I am feeling nauseas and just not fully with it.. I guess a bit tired. I also have some lower back pain. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. Could it be too early to tell?(I took the ring out today also). I don't normally feel how I do when pmsing. Could I be pregnant or is it likely something else?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :