My period just ended a week ago, now i am having bad period like cramps a week after cycle ended. Could this be pregnancy?

My cycle started may 23rd ended 28th 2015. Today 7/6/2015 having bad like period cramps. Fiance and I had intercourse before period started then again few days after ended. I have A lot of bowel movement as well this week.

Yes June excuse me. And what other reasons would I have period like cramping week after period ended?

As I said, you may have a digestive issue.

Try to eat plenty of fiber and rid yourself of added sugars. All these things can cause abdominal cramping - as can eating dairy. Abdominal issues are not always connected to the reproductive system.

You said your cycle end of May but also "a week ago". Do you mean the end of June?

If you are having unprotected sex then pregnancy is possible but it's too early for testing - give yourself another couple of weeks.

It's also far too early for symptoms (if you were pregnant, you'd be a few days pregnant). It's sounds more like you have a digestive issue.