My period lasted on 1 and a half day?

By Anonymous March 28, 2011 - 11:56am

i never had sex like never ...i do masterbait [rarely]
ps. i just turned 15 last month ...my periods usually last for 5 days or so
i have no health issue .. its just worrying me why my period kind of stopped so sudden
i know i can't be pregnant since i never had sex at all ..i really hope someone would answer this ..i am really keen to know :S

You're probably fine. Period are generally 3-7 days long but sometimes - and especially at your age - you may find that your period can be quite erratic. These things usually even themselves out but some girls find that they are high school seniors before this happens or end up have irregular periods. There's nothing to worry about quite yet: you may find your period is back to five days by next month! Then a few months later, it may only last for two days again.