ask: My period is late after taking the morning after pill

Alright, this is all new to me. This is my only source, i cant go to the doctor because im only 17, and i always go to the doctor with my mum. If i went without her she would be suspicious, and ask a million questions. Plus, she doesnt even know i've had sex. I really need help.
On January 2, my boyfriend and i had sex unprotected for the first time ever, i was quite literally shocked and scared. The next morning i took the morning after pill - this was my first ever time taking it. About 4 - 5 days later i started bleeding which lasted about 4 days, (i also got cramping, which i have never before experienced with a period). My period date is usually between the 19 - 23rd of the month, in December my period came as usual. Only, its now the 12th of February and there is no sign of a period. Im starting to really stress. I have taken a home pregnancy test, in which came back negative. But the stress is starting to take over me. i cant sleep at night, this is all i can think about, plus im not eating properly. Please help me to atleast feel reassured.

Anonymous

Hi guys me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice in one day After the first time that day I didn't take the pill but the second time I did and now my cycle hasn't come on yet today makes the 7th day . I have no pregnancy symptoms but I'm afraid. Did this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

I took the morning after pill last December and my period for January came on my usual time/cycle. Then roughly around 8 days after my period I had unprotected sex and took the morning after pill around 26 hrs later. Now im 8 days late, what's going on? Ive done 7 home pregnancy test all negative. Am I still pregnant ? Pls help

Anonymous

i had thiis brownish discharge after i took ECP which is nordette and after that brownish discharge its stop and im waiting for the withdrawal bleeding starts but nothing happens,when i took nordette i had this feeling sore breast, nausea, numbness and cramping isnt a side effect but why until now nothing will happen should i take pregnancy test im so scared please help,is anyone just like my case!!!please help

Hey did u find out if u were pregnant?

Did u find out if your pregnant?

Hey there,
After taking nordette 2 weeks before my period, i had cramps and bleeded for one day and then it stopped after that i had this pains in my nipples. Nipple pains lasted for couple of days and it stopped a day ago but Im still waiting for my period. Its past the 17 april. I usually get it on the 17 of every month but this time i had one day period. Im scared . I bleeded on the 15 april. Im not sure if i should see a doc .i haven't got a pregnancy test done yet

Anonymous

i had unprotected sex on the 7th of febuary im taking the the ECP which is the nordette my last period was on 9th of january 2015 so basically im waiting for my next period this 9th of febuary but until now no withdrawal bleeding happen im 4 days delay im only 22 i dont know what to do please help freaking out i took nordette for ECP isnt really effective please i need help!!!!

Anonymous

Hei
I have also the same problem!
What happened next ? Can u pls telll me what was happen after all this
Thank u!

Hey!
My girl friend also had the same problem last month,
Her period was on 19 and after took plan b her period comes after five days,,,,, and now her regular period is on 4, thers some changing in periods after tool plan b any way plan b is so effective and dont worry,

Anonymous

Hey
i am worry about my situation. in july i had my period the 22nd as normal. I had sex with my boyfriend the 19of August, we used protection. I drank pills the 8th September like how i usually do so i dont get pregnant; i dont know what that pill name, but its 13th September and my period no come down yet. my belly feels so weird like if my period will come down but nothing yet. I did pregnancy test and it came out negative. What should i do?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: