My Period is making me worried ?

By April 20, 2016 - 3:26am

Ok let me start this off by saying I am not pregnant. When I have sex I always make it protected and so no worries about that. It started from January when I tought I was pregnant so I was extremley worried and my period came very late. From that day till now (April) my cycle just messed up. In febuary I didn't get my period and came in march. From march till now no period and it was suppose to come like 4/5 days ago ? I went to doctor for check up and everything was fine. What can it be ? Can I make something to make my period on normal on time like before ? Thanks !!

Hello and thanks for your post!

What kind of a checkup did you have done at the doctor's office?

Did you have a blood draw and have your hormones analysed? If not, you need to have this done to know if your hormones are working properly.

Our periods and our cycle are dictated by our hormones so let us know what kind of testing you had done.

The birth control pill is one way to regulate periods.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/what-s-deal-irregular-periods

To check if theres anything wrong inside me like warts etc.
Tell you the truth i've been thinking about the pill lately but I am afraid if one day I would want to have kids if it could be a problem ?

Thanks susan !

HERWriter Guide (reply to LaLaDemiLavato)

The Pill has nothing to do with fertility options later on! It will not affect your fertility.

Warts will not affect your cycle either. You need blood testing to see if your hormones are out of balance. It's a simple test.

I will definatley take one ! Thanks a million !!