on my period me and my boyfriend got really into and decided to makeout big time and finger me at the same time pretty surethat their was no cum inlvoved and i was never fully naked either was he

he fingered me when i was wearing jeans and then after fingering i gave him a bj is there any chance of pregnany my bf is not worried but i get overly paranoid

1st timer!!!

Hi Aynonmousangel,

You cannot get pregnant from what you explained. Sperm must be able to enter the vagina in order for you to become pregnant. If you are concerned, you may want to get on some sort of birth control since it appears you may be starting your sexual activity.

Good luck,