Q: 

My period or bleeding while pregnant?

I had unprotected sex day 8 of my cycle and took plan B as a result. I also am on birth control and have been taking it regularly since my slip up on day 8 (i forgot a pill and doubled up the next day). Yesterday was day 27 of my cycle. I had constant cramping, intense and painful, with slight breast fullness but was not sore or tender. Today, I have bleeding, dark red, no brown, but also light pink sometimes. I am also cramping today (like my usual period cramps) I also have clots and it seems to very light today. However, typically my cycles have a light flow in the beginning and the end. My question is..is this a sign of pregnancy or a sign that I am not pregnant and should breathe easy?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: