Is this my period or implantation bleeding?

Hi, on May 19 I had unprotected intercourse. He did not cm but he had pre ejaculate. That was day 21 of my cycle. My cycle is usually 24 days. Today is May 23rd, the expected first day of my cycle. I am having spotting and a bit of brownish reddish blood. There was a huge dark red clot in the morning when I wiped. Is this my period or implantation bleeding? Last week I had breast soreness that stopped today just like my usual period symptoms. I am also feeling bloated as I usually do during my period. I am having cramping that is the same as other periods. No nausea or other symptoms. The only problem is that if it is my period, it is very little compared to usual. Usually it's light but today I'm just spotting with a bit of blood in it. Take note that I took postinor during my last cycle and the vaginal bleeding came at the same time as my expected period. I have been really stressed and worried. Please help me.

Hi Soni!

This is your period, it's due now so give it a day or two to kick in. You're having all the usual symptoms. There's nothing to worry about.