Is My Period Related to This?

By June 13, 2012 - 7:25pm

Hi, Their is something I'm really wondering about which is it has been months that I realized that my period has become very light. I also realized that it has been few times that my period has been late. I found out that I have cyst in my ovary and it's causing me pain and different symptoms, I want to know since my menstrual period is like this is it related to this cyst I have there? I'm going to see my doctor for this next week and I will know more about it then. Please let me know about this.

Thank You,

Oh I see okay. Well I do know that you just cleared my mind.

Thanks So Much,

Hi Melissa

There are different kinds of cysts and depending what one you have, yes, they can affect periods. Your doctor can let you know about your personal situation when you visit him next week.