my period is six days now and has never been.what could be the problem

I had an evaluation three months ago, my foetus has no heart beat.since then i began to have heavy flow which I don't use to have.But this month's is different having flow till six days now.

Did you have a miscarriage 3 months ago? If so, then your period could be taking a few months to get back to normal again. The average period is 3-7 days so you are within the normal frame.

However, if you continue to bleed heavily, contact your doctor.