My period is a week late. Should I get a test

By Anonymous March 25, 2016 - 12:28am

I dry humped my partner twice. On the first time we were both wearing cotton underwear and thin pj pants. His precm leaked through both his pants and pjs. And I was on top of him the entire time. The other time we were both wearing underwear and jeans. After it happened there was a wet patch on me but with him there was no wet paTch on his jeans (that was visable) but there was on his boxers. The other thing I am worried about is this. One night he had a wet patch of precm on his shorts. I felt it to see if it was wet and it was. I then I think put the finger that came in contact with the wetness into my mouth. I then made out with my boyfriend using tongues. He then gave me ORal STRAIGHT after so what if the precm had transferred from my finger to my mouth to his mouth to my vagina?! And could the sperm have survived in the mouth as its a warm and moist environment? I've read that sperm die in the mouth after about 5 mins but he have me oral literally straight away. I wasn't worried until my period was late. (It has been late before tho and I sometimes have quite long cycles ) but I'm still so worried. Also after the bath I felt really sick and my boobs I've been hurrying. I've also had a mild pain in my left side that lasted a few seconds and that happened about 3 times.

Nothing that you said indicates pregnancy - wet patches or not, you cannot get pregnant with clothes on. It sounds like your period might be coming on soon based on your symptoms. A pregnancy test would be accurate by now and can confirm this for you.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Thank you for this! I am going to take a test to put my mind at complete ease. The sexual acts only took place a few days ago, so when should I take the test so it's accurate?

You didn't mention that this happened just a few days ago. Pregnancy is even less of a risk if your period is due.

You can't get pregnant from what you did but you can test 14 days after sexual activity if your period doesn't come first.