my periods are irregular

Hi , I am 18 years old my periods are not regular so my doctor recommend me diane 35 tablets for 3 months from my 5th day of periods I am eating diane 35 tablets I have recently completed 1 month of taking diane 35 but my periods didn't come I am worried please guide me

Hi i am 30 years old.my first day of my last period was 15 th may and i had unprotected sex with my husband on 24th of may....this month my periods are delayed by8 days...when the due date was there i had cramps and pain in the lower abdomen as normally i have before every periods so i was sure my periods are about to come then suddenly all pain stoped and i dont feel anything now and my periods are also not coming...am i pregnant...

HERWriter Guide (reply to suse)

Hi Suse
Pregnancy is possible. A pregnancy test will let you know for sure.

You need to give the pill more time. It can take a good three months to see some regularity. There is nothing to worry about, you just need more time.

If you are still not regular after three months, talk to your doctor.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Guide