My Periods been going on for 20 days today, could i be in any serious risks?

Hello Good day, I'm 20 years old sexually active,
I have a record for missing periods, went to my gynecologist a year ago and turns out i have cysts where my ovaries are at .... which they gave me medication for it. said that they were there because of my irregular menstrual cyle. well after taking lutoral, (clomardinona) thats the medication, and well my periods been on track since i took it.... now i stopped takin it cuz everything was going well. my periods were being way too exact every 12 of the month... until november however my menstrual cycle extended as in, it lasted more days than usual..... didnt really took it into concideration until ..Now January i started the 2nd and have not stopped yet..... Its too much bleeding! its still dark red color, although when it started it was just spotting and it was very dark.. its now runny blood nomore... its more like chunks coming out.. :o im very scared. im in no position right now to go to my gynecologist, no insurance and great amount of money issues.... i just want to knoww if its a health risk. if so, ill need to finda way to get treated, i feel so exhausted during the day and my familys been telling me i look pale. and jsut look like ive been losing weight... please anyone let me know what this could be.. im like a running faucet that wont stop! ive gone through 3 boxes of super pplus tampons! theyre expensive!
thank you.

Here is some additional information about cysts that you can read about here http://www.empowher.com/ovarian-cysts/content/ovarian-cysts-symptoms-causes-and-risks.

Most of the time, a ruptured cyst will cause excessive bleeding, pain and discomfort. Most of the time, they just have to run its course. I would certainly see your physician though since this has been a continuing issue. Doctors can do sonograms to be certain there are no other underlying issues associated with the excessive bleeding.

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted.

Thank you for your question but I certainly would refer you to see your physician. We cannot diagnose you or tell you that things will be ok. If you have cysts already, this may be the underlying reason for the bleeding as they can rupture. It is important to know that you can see your doctor and be placed on a payment plan for the charges. Please seek medical help and keep us posted.

hey thanks for the reply, so your telling me these cysts can rupture?
from what cause though? is it bad when this happens?or anything,
i understand you cannt dignose, but im sure there has been other cases similar to this.... or anything. im just very scared.
i will seek my doctor.
its never happeend before thats all.

Cystic Fibrosis