Q: 

My question is about CLA for weight loss.

By September 5, 2016 - 12:27pm

I find it kind of confusing. I read everywhere that eating meat is good in terms of consuming enough CLA. At the same time I find articles that non-grass fed animals offer no CLA at all. I am afraid of taking CLA supplements as I read everywhere that excessive amount of CLA leads to liver damage etc... I can't really understand where to draw the line and what to eat and take in terms of CLA. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide