my question is about preeclampcee .Iam an Iranian woman .This illness occur to me two time in first one I was 31weeks my but in the second it happens in 29 weeks with hellp syndrome

my first baby hs safe butthe second dead after surgery. now tell me can I become pregnant again. please help me

I am sorry to hear that you lost your second child. Preeclampsia is a pregnancy condition in which high blood pressure and protein in the urine develops after the 20th week of pregnancy. The only cure for preeclampsia is to deliver the baby. In the U.S., after the 37th week of pregnancy, the baby will be delivered either by C-section or labor will be induced with medications.If the baby is not fully developed, and preeclampsia is mild, the condition can be managed at home until the baby has developed enough to survive after delivery. Preeclampsia is managed at home with bed rest, drinking plenty of water each day and cutting salt intake, taking prescribed medications to control high blood pressure and frequent follow-up visits with your doctor.
Usually the high blood pressure, protein in the urine, and other effects of preeclampsia go away completely within 6 weeks after delivery. A woman with a history of preeclampsia is at risk for the condition again during future pregnancies. Often, it is not as severe in later pregnancies.
With a history of preeclampsia, getting pregnant is not the issue. Carrying the baby to term is the concern. In the U.S., a woman with a history of preeclampsia who becomes pregnant would be considered a high risk pregnancy and would be closely monitored by her physician for early warning signs.
Does any of this information match how you were treated? Please contact us if we can help in any way.

Preeclampsia Guide