My question is i am 63 years old am i still menopausal as i still have some of the symptoms, my last period was when i was 53 years old.

By Anonymous April 21, 2011 - 3:30pm

Menopause can be a very long and rather tedious and frustrating affair for some women.

If you are still experiencing these symptoms I think it's a good idea to make an appointment with your doctor in order to check your hormone levels and see if you can find a way to level things out. This is a very long time to have these symptoms and I assume you are highly frustrated.

Have you taken any medication (like HRT) or tried any natural methods (black cohosh, for example) or have you been winging it so far?

What do you think about going on a hormone treatment... have you considered it?

Menopause Guide