My right arm is very itchy. The itch seems to be inside my arm. It feels like when a moaquito bites. How can I stop the itch right now before I contact my doctor. I need some sleep.

I had this once before 2 years ago. My Dr. gave me perscriptions for cream, which calm it but it keeps coming back. Didn't have the problem last year, this year I have it again. Two years ago it was on my left arm. This year it is on my right arm. I am going nuts right now with the itch.

Welcome to EmpowHER. You must contact your physician. What was the cause of the itching when you first experienced it two years ago?

If the prescribed cream relieved the itching, then you need to get it ordered again.